VictorOps Integration allows you to:
- Import VictorOps teams into Rootly teams.
- Create a Rootly alert when creating an incident in VictorOps.
- Create a VictorOps incident when creating an incident in Rootly.
- Resolve a VictorOps incident right from Rootly.
- Page Directly from Slack ( if Slack Integration enabled ).
Note: This integration required an VictorOps account with at least the Enterprise plan. https://portal.victorops.com/dash/rootly-inc#/billing
You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
Let's get API keys in VictorOps portal.
You can also optionally configure webhooks so we ingest VictorOps incidents as Rootly alerts.
Copy the url above and create a webhook:
You can page VictorOps teams right from Slack using our integration.
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact [email protected] or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.