You can setup this integration as a logged in admin user in the integrations page:
Create an api key on Clubhouse and fill our integration api key input:
Clubhouse Integration allows you to:
- Creating an incident in Rootly will create a story in Clubhouse if you choose to.
- Creating an action item in Rootly will create a Story or a Task. Attached as subtasks if incident has been created in Clubhouse as well.
- Changing incident title, description, status in Rootly will update story in Clubhouse.
- Changing action item title, description, status in Rootly will update tasks in Clubhouse.
- Changing Clubhouse story attributes will not update incident attributes in Rootly.
- Changing Clubhouse story or task attributes will not update action item attributes in Rootly. ( Coming soon )
You custom specify which project you want to create stories in
You can uninstall this integration in the integrations panel by clicking Configure > Delete
If you need help or more information about this integration, please contact [email protected] or use the lower right chat widget to get connected with an engineer.